- Security: Note: If SAML SSO is enabled, you cannot login using email and password.
- Creating Reports: Non-Compliance Report is now called Needs Attention Report. Format of report has been updated as well.
- System Management category has changed to Manage
- Resetting Your Password: added password requirements
- You can reach Device Details page directly from Activity Log report
- Device Details page now lists Active Directory Organizational Unit
- We now show Schedule Time in list of policies and Device Details.
Schedule Time: The time at which the policy is scheduled to execute.
"Exception" changed to "Excluded From Reports"
File size limit = 1 GB
- From the Reports page there is an option to export patching activity: Data Extracts
- New and improved Quick Start Community
- New Devices Page Actions button. Reboot has been moved to the bottom of the menu to avoid unintended mixup with other actions.
- Enforce Organization-Wide Two-factor Authentication: Security
- Managing User Accounts and Two-factor Authentication: User Accounts
- Device Details
- Configuring Software on a Device