- Monthly maintenance windows for Automox can happen on the 3rd Saturday of the month. For more, see our Maintenance Policy.
- You can now switch between groups directly within the Pre-patch Report.
- The "Patch Administrator" role is now called "Zone Operator". You will see this usage throughout our Global Zone Management documentation. These specific articles address this update:
- You can now select All Groups for Needs Attention and Pre-Patch Reports. See Creating Reports.
|02-03-2022||Updated:Third-Party Software Support updates:|
|12-21-2021||With the release of Agent 35, the following documentation has been updated.|
|12-07-2021||We now support non-Latin characters for Windows patches and system details. You should no longer see the placeholder characters in their place going forward. We have tested thoroughly with the following:|
Note: This only affects devices running PowerShell 3.0 and later. Windows 8 and later include this by default. Windows 7 devices would have received it in an update in 2012 but it’s technically optional, so they may not necessarily have it.
- Chinese (Simplified/Traditional)
Historical patches that were previously installed will not have updated characters. But pending and future patches will.
- Security: Note: If SAML SSO is enabled, you cannot login using email and password.
- Creating Reports: Non-Compliance Report is now called Needs Attention Report. Format of report has been updated as well.
- System Management category has changed to Manage
- Resetting Your Password: added password requirements
- You can reach Device Details page directly from Activity Log report
- Device Details page now lists Active Directory Organizational Unit
- We now show Schedule Time in list of policies and Device Details.
Schedule Time: The time at which the policy is scheduled to execute.
"Exception" changed to "Excluded From Reports"
File size limit = 1 GB
- From the Reports page there is an option to export patching activity: Data Extracts
- New and improved Quick Start Community
- New Devices Page Actions button. Reboot has been moved to the bottom of the menu to avoid unintended mixup with other actions.
- Enforce Organization-Wide Two-factor Authentication: Security
- Managing User Accounts and Two-factor Authentication: User Accounts
- Device Details
- Configuring Software on a Device