You can view policy and group assignments from the Manage > Policies or Manage > Groups page.
Viewing What Policies Are Associated With a Group
You can view which policies are associated with a group.
- Go to the Manage > Groups page.
- To view associated policies, hover over the number in the Policies column.
- You can also view associated policies from the Edit Group page. Click the name of the group to open the Edit Group page. Associated polices are listed on the right.
Viewing What Groups Are Associated With a Policy
You can view which groups are assigned to a policy.
- Go to the Manage > Policies page.
- To view associated groups, hover over the number in the Groups column.
- You can also view associated groups from the Edit Policy page. Click the name of the policy to open the Edit Policy page. Associated groups are listed on the right.
While you are viewing the Policy associations, you can decide to immediately run the policy.
- From the Policies page, click Actions for the policy you want to run.
- To immediately execute the policy, click Run Policy.
- Confirm by clicking Run Policy.
- A message confirms that the policy is scheduled for immediate remediation.
Note: If you choose to run a policy manually, notifications will not be sent to the users. If notifications are required, we recommend creating a schedule instead.